School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Damn

That was adorable. You truly are an amazing artist. And now one of my favorites.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Oui

Hou là, ce qu'un grand éclat. Vous êtes sans aucun doute un enfer d'un Stamper de gars drôle. Continuer à balancer.

Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

Not my favorite.

Although the animation was really well done, it's not the same as your older ones where it was more...drawn. I like the creativity of using the pencil as a greater power, but in this one it was more of a straight cartoon than pencil power.

Criminal! Criminal!

Didn't like it.

The animation was terrible, it made it hard to watch.

madness boy madness boy

Such a cool movie.

Probably my favorite madness day flash, the ending was just the icing on the cake.

It's Great To Be A Pirate It's Great To Be A Pirate

Gyarr!

This flash warms me soul to the wretched bone!

Tarboy Tarboy

Simply awesome!

This is what flash animation should be, you guys have taken the limits of simple animation programs and pushed them even farther to create one of the best looking pieces of work I have ever seen on this site. I absolutely can't wait for Tarboy 2.

Life with Navi Life with Navi

Hah, what dungeon did Link find the shotgun again?

No but seriously, great flash! Very smooth visuals, great colors, and overall just funny.

Rawk on.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Woohoo

Before today I had never heard of Akira the Don, thanks for posting this Wonchop! :D

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Eh.

Whatevs. I've come to accept that filth like this is always going to show up on newgrounds.

Rtil's portion was the only flash that took any skill.